Bellybar Chewable Prenatal Vitamin Review
Three fourths or more of all women who become pregnant will experience some sort of morning sickness during pregnancy. Suddenly brushing your teeth, swallowing pills, and smelling certain things have become your demise. And it seems like no matter how hard you try to swallow your prenatal vitamin, it just won’t go down.
That’s why Bellybar created Bellybar Chewable Prenatal Vitamin. It is an over the counter prenatal vitamin that comes in two different berry flavors. It is recommended by OB/GYN’s alike and is fairly affordable. In each serving you will find high amounts of vitamins including, Vitamin A, B6, D, Calcium, Folic Acid, Iron, Vitamin C and Zinc. However, you will not find any high-quality ingredients in Bellybar Chewable Prenatal Vitamin.
Many people wonder why high-quality ingredients are so important in prenatal vitamins. The truth is, you cannot afford not to have these ingredients in your vitamins. The ingredients I am talking about are CoQ10, DHA, Choline, Inositol, Ginger Root, and probiotics. Each one of these ingredients plays an important role in the growth and development of your baby. They also help protect you as well!!
• CoQ10- helps lower your chances of developing preeclampsia. Preeclampsia is the leading cause of death for both mom and baby during pregnancy and results in 76,000 deaths a year.
• DHA- helps improve your baby’s IQ by aiding with the development of your baby’s eyes and brain.
• Choline- improves long-term memory by increasing the speed that the neurons are able to fire in your baby’s brain.
• Inositol- helps prevent neural tube defects in your baby.
• Ginger Root- relieves morning sickness.
• Probiotics- help prevent preterm labor, obesity, and diabetes as well as NEC in preterm babies. Probiotics also help boost both you and your baby’s immune systems.
As a RN in the healthcare field I have a hard time recommending a prenatal vitamin supplement that is lacking so many high-quality ingredients. The Bellybar company argues that you can get it all, but they fail to tell you that you have to take additional products as well. When you add up the total cost you would be paying to get all the nutrients necessary, it will cost you $5.80 a day. Yikes!! Suddenly that chewable supplement doesn’t seem so appetizing.
And speaking of appetizing, many women report that the taste of the chewable supplement is disgusting and leaves a strong iron taste in their mouth. What’s worse, choking down pills, or tasting iron all day? I think Bellybar needs to go back to the drawing board.
The top supplements on the market can offer you so much more!! Not only can you get affordability, but you can also get quality at the fraction of the price you would be paying for Bellybar. You owe it to yourself and your baby to have the very best. So, if you decide that BellyBar Chewable Prenatal Vitamins are not right for you, make sure you check out the top supplements on prenatalvitamins.org.