GNC Women’s Prenatal Program Review
GNC Women’s Prenatal Program contains the key essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary to support a healthy pregnancy. It also contains the proper amounts of nutrients recommend for pregnancy. Although it contains 3 pills that must be taken daily, the capsules are small and easy to swallow. These capsules should be taken with food and are not known to cause any nausea.
What Ingredients Are Used In GNC Women’s Prenatal Program?
1. Choline contributes to proper brain development and memory.
2. Calcium is essential for healthy bones. It helps to calcify baby’s bones and prevents the loss of mothers bone density.
3. Folic Acid helps to form baby’s vital organs, cells and DNA. It is known to prevent birth defects.
4. Iron provides and carries oxygen in the blood and muscles tissues. A lack of iron can results in a lack of oxygen to baby.
5. Vitamin D3 is vital for the absorption of calcium for strong bones. It helps to prevent preeclampsia.
6. Vitamin A is known to protect against infection in the womb.
7. DHA is a derivative of fish oil and is essential for healthy eye and brain development.
*Additional Ingredients include vitamin C, E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, EPA, Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, and Natural Lemon Flavor.
Is GNC Women’s Prenatal Program Safe?
It is important to make sure you are taking the right prenatal vitamin for your body and your baby. We recommend that you consult with your doctor before trying any over the counter prenatal supplement. GNC Women’s Prenatal Program contains safe and natural ingredients that are not known to cause any side effects or complications. It is formulated without any dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
You should not take additional vitamin supplements while taking GNC Women’s Prenatal Program to avoid an overdose of iron or other nutrients.
GNC Women’s Prenatal Program Pros:
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals
• Comes with a money back guarantee
• Well priced
• Good customer reviews
GNC Women’s Prenatal Program Cons:
• Contains 3 pills that must be taken daily
• Does not contain ginger, which may help with nausea
Is GNC Women’s Prenatal Program Worth The Money?
GNC Women’s Prenatal Program is priced a little higher than most over the counter prenatal vitamins. However, it contains 3 pills that cater the overall health of you and your baby with a special prenatal blend and essential DHA and Calcium capsules which are essential to a healthy pregnancy. GNC Women’s Prenatal Program also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. All things considered, it seems like a safe choice that is well worth the money. After all, you can’t really put a price on the health of your baby.