Pregnacare Plus Review
Promising the best formula for every stage of pregnancy, Pregnacare Plus is supposed to provide you with the best nutrition before conception, during pregnancy, and during breastfeeding.
Pregnacare Plus includes a multivitamin tablet and an Omega-3 Marine Oil Capsule. The two pills combined are designed to provide optimal nutrition to encourage conception and promote healthy development for your baby.
Will Pregnacare Plus really cover all your bases with the two capsules? Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients.
What’s in Pregnacare Plus?
Highlights in the two tablets include:
• Folic Acid – can help encourage conception and prevent neural tube defects in your growing baby. Pregnacare Plus contains the recommended dose of 400 mcg.
• Vitamin E – will help you maintain healthy skin, nerves, heart and circulation, muscles, and red blood cells.
• Vitamin D – may prevent pre-term birth and birth defects.
• Iron – needed to maintain a healthy immune system and healthy blood cells.
• Vitamin B12 – can prevent neural tube defects from forming.
• DHA – considered a high quality ingredient essential for optimal brain development. Studies suggest that DHA may even increase your child’s attention span later in life.
• EPA – essential for brain and eye development.
The Pregnacare Plus ingredient formula is a quality one. It provides you and your baby with many essential nutrients for proper development and birth defect prevention.
What we really like about Pregnacare Plus is that they pay special attention to ingredient dosage. Each ingredient is given in its recommended dose. This means that each ingredient will be safe for pregnancy as well as effective.
The right dose also decreases the risk of side effects and an over-the-top price. With Pregnacare Plus, you’re only paying for what you need.
However, Pregnacare Plus is lacking some important ingredients like calcium. Women always need calcium, but it’s even more important during pregnancy. Calcium helps to ensure strong bones and teeth in your baby and prevents your body from dipping into your own bones to provide calcium for your growing baby.
How Much is Pregnacare Plus?
Pregnacare Plus can be found for around $20.00. The price online is listed in UK pounds, so the price in US dollars will vary depending on the exchange rate.
Should You Try Pregnacare Plus?
Pregnacare Plus is a better deal than most prenatal vitamins out there. Many prenatal vitamins are nothing more than a multivitamin with a higher price. However, Pregnacare Plus does give you a great mix of vitamins and minerals as well as the high quality ingredient, DHA.
Because it contains high quality ingredients and is still affordable, Pregnacare Plus is way ahead of many prenatal vitamins out there.
But believe it or not, there are even better prenatal vitamins out there. While Pregnacare Plus will definitely encourage proper development of your growing baby, it only has one high quality ingredient, while some prenatal vitamins have many. The lack of calcium in Pregnacare Plus is also a concern.
If you’d rather spend your money on a prenatal vitamin with the most quality ingredients possible, check out the top recommended prenatal vitamins.