There is no question that you should use a quality pregnancy multi-vitamin to ensure the health of yourself and your baby throughout pregnancy. In fact, you should begin taking a multi-vitamin supplement 2-3 months before you even try to conceive. There are some good products out there, but we have seen none that come close to what Prenatalgyn has to offer in both value and effectiveness. Prenatalgyn comes 100% guaranteed, which means you get a full refund if you do not like the product. This is a really important feature, and one that gets ignored all too often in the nutritional supplement world. With so many mediocre products flooding the market, you only want to purchase products that come with a guarantee. Abiding by this guideline will go a long way in protecting your investment and saving yourself time and trouble.
What is Prenatalgyn?
Prenatalgyn is one of the top-rated prenatal multi-vitamins on the market and, as we discovered, there are some very good reasons for this. We took a close look at Prenatalgyn to see if its popularity is justified and found some interesting characteristics that are unique to this product:
- 22 Key Pregnancy Vitamins and Minerals
- Excellent Probiotic Blend
- Easy to Swallow and Easily Absorbed in the Body
- Far Exceeds Minimum Effective Concentrations of Folic Acid, Calcium, and Iron
- Great Value, Relatively Low Price
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Of the 22 key pregnancy vitamins and minerals we have compiled a list of the top 7 ingredients in Prenatalgyn and their primary functions:
- DHA – aids proper development of nervous system and ocular function
- Folic Acid – prevents abnormalities in the developing nervous system, especially the brain and spinal cord
- Calcium – promotes development of skeletal system
- Iron – supports development of blood and muscle cells in both mother and child
- Ginger – relieves unwanted side effects of pregnancy, such as morning sickness, vomiting, nausea, constipation, cramping, and diarrhea
- Choline – reduces potential for neural tube defects and prevents premature birth and low birth weight
- Probiotic Blend – strengthens immune system and promotes healthy gastrointestinal function
The Probiotic Blend
Probiotics are friendly, live bacteria that settle in the intestines and improve digestion and immune function for both the mother and the developing baby. This is one of the best features of Prenatalgyn because it contains a probiotic concentration of about 40 times that of most prenatal supplements. Most prenatal supplements contain about 25 million cfu probiotics, while Prenatalgyn contains 1 billion cfu probiotics. Because of this, it provides a much stronger immune system for the developing baby and keeps the mother happier and healthier all around.
Prenatalgyn for Your Pregnancy
The excellent value of this product and its highly effective ingredient combination should put it at the top of your list of prenatal multi-vitamins to try. You can save even more money by purchasing several bottles at once. And, of course, if you aren’t satisfied you can return your order for your money back. You and your baby deserve the best, and we recommend using Prenatalgyn to get all of the essential prenatal vitamins.