Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite Review
Rather than cramming a lot of ingredients into an oversized pill, Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite is a mini prenatal vitamin that’s convenient and easy to swallow.
Formulated with vitamins, minerals, food, and herbs, Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite is designed to provide the best nutrition for mom and baby every day.
Each dose is made up of 3 mini tablets that are supposed to be loaded with nutrition. Each dose contains vitamins, minerals, folic acid, iron, probiotics, and even plant-source enzymes that can calm nausea and ease digestion.
We were surprised by the long list of ingredients packed into each little pill. Rainbow Light Prenatal has a very comprehensive list of vitamins and minerals.
Most importantly, Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite contains many quality ingredients. Some of these include:
• Iron – Iron is important for the blood health of you and your baby. The right iron supplementation can help prevent anemia and preeclampsia.
• Folic Acid – Folic acid is especially important in the first weeks of pregnancy as it helps prevent neural tube defects.
• Choline – Choline is another nutrient important for brain development. There are studies that suggest prenatal choline supplementation helps improve your child’s attention span later in life.
• Ginger – Ginger can help ease that horrible nausea you feel in the first few months of pregnancy.
• Probiotics – Probiotics can reduce the risk of gestational diabetes and preterm labor.
• Inositol – Inositol is another way to prevent neural tube defects in your baby
• Calcium – Calcium is crucial to bone and teeth development for your baby. It can also help prevent bone and calcium depletion in you during pregnancy.
As you can see, the list of quality ingredients in Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite is long. Surprisingly, each ingredient is given in the right dosage.
A prenatal vitamin like this must be pretty expensive right? Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite can actually be found online for as low as $15.98.
One drawback is that instead of one pill, you have to take three pills at each dose. Many women prefer the convenience of one pill per day.
Should You Try Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite?
Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite is actually a very impressive prenatal vitamin. It includes basic ingredients that many prenatal supplements overlook like calcium and iron.
Additionally, Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite includes a large number of quality ingredients that really set it apart from a regular multivitamin. Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite is also incredibly affordable.
Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite promises the best nutrition for you and your baby everyday. It also offers freedom from those large horse pills that are hard to swallow and may even prompt a gag reflex.
So should you try Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite? It will certainly provide some crucial nutrition for the development of your baby and for your health during this special and important time.
But if you’d rather not have to worry about swallowing three pills rather than one, you should look into some of the convenient top recommended prenatal vitamins.